Thank you for your request for community giving from Tucson Orthopaedic Institute. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, all opportunities must be submitted via this website for consideration.
Since its foundation in 1994, Tucson Orthopaedic Institute (TucsonOrtho) has made it a priority to support the many organizations and programs that make our community a great place to live. Our commitment to community is expressed through a variety of outreach efforts, from employee volunteerism to financial support and sponsorship of successful health initiatives in the communities where we live and work.
Through charitable giving and sponsorships, our organization connects with patients, families, community leaders, and policy makers who are interested in making our communities safer and healthier. We respect all community-oriented projects but must limit our support. Please read the following information to see if your organization's project is a good fit for our funding priorities.
TucsonOrtho will consider support of and partnership with non-profit, tax exempt, 501(c)(3) organizations and programs with a primary focus in the following areas:
- Safety and injury prevention for athletes, elderly, and young children
- Orthopaedic and other medical research, disease prevention, and treatment
- Fitness and musculoskeletal health and education
- Improving the quality of patient care
For your sponsorship request to reach the appropriate party, you must submit the request form by email to TOIgiving@tucsonortho.com. To ensure that your request is responded to in a timely manner, requests must be received a minimum of 3 weeks prior to any and/or all of your organization's sponsorship deadlines. Organizations must resubmit requests each year.
Completion of the request form is required to be considered for community giving. The following items are required on the form:
- Evidence of tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code
- Amount of funds requested
- Description of intended use of requested funds, including who will benefit and how they will benefit
- Description of sponsorship provisions and benefits
- Any required registration/advertising forms or artwork that will be needed
- Complete contact information, including phone and email
Download the request form now
Check-In for Charity
TucsonOrtho also supports organizations through our Check In for Charity program. Learn more about how your organization could benefit in the section below.