Tucson Orthopaedic Institute physicians and therapists are ready to handle your work-related illnesses and injuries covered under Arizona workers' compensation. With three locations and 32 orthopaedic doctors, Tucson Ortho is the local expert for workers’ comp bone, joint, or muscle disorders, restoring functionality and relieving pain for southern Arizona employees from all industries.
We understand the special challenges presented by industrial injuries and illnesses. We will work with Arizona employers to minimize lost time, protect employees from injury, and safely rehabilitate and return the employee to work.
Our enhanced work injury services include:
- Dedicated Arizona workers’ comp specialist and direct line
- Priority appointment scheduling (see Ortho Fast Track for medically urgent cases)
- 24-Hour office visit and work status reports
- Minimum Monthly Follow-up on Active Claims
- Evidence-based return-to-work and discharge practices
- Impairment ratings based upon AMA Guides 6th Edition
Our goal to return employees back to their busy lives as quickly and safely as possible is supported by:
- Accessibility for early diagnosis and treatment for the injured patient
- Ongoing communication with employers, case managers, and insurance personnel to provide prompt conservative treatment
- Board-certified, fellowship-trained expertise across multiple orthopaedic sub-specialties
- Personalized care for every concern
With Tucson Orthopaedic Institute's unparalleled number of fellowship-trained surgeons, our commitment to orthopaedic research and up-to-date technology, you can feel confident when referring work comp patients to our practice. Plus, our on-site physical therapy facilities and coordinated patient care set us well above other providers.
As a convenience, injured workers may print and complete their portion of the Arizona Workers & Physicians Report of Injury Form.
This form must be completed in full and submitted at time of your appointment for your claims to be processed. There is no electronic submission. Forms are also available at Tucson Ortho offices.
Ortho Fast Track for Work Injuries
Tucson Ortho created the Ortho Fast Track to care for those unexpected workplace injuries quickly. Same-day and next-day appointments can be arranged. Expedited X-rays and treatment helps avoid serious complications, and Tucson Ortho provides the appropriate sub-specialist follow-up for optimum recovery.
Offering the convenience of three locations (East Tucson, Northwest Tucson, Oro Valley) and participation with most major insurance carriers, Tucson Ortho has become a one-stop-shop for orthopaedic care.
To speak with a specialist about a work injury or Ortho Fast Track, please call the location nearest you:
- East Tucson: (520) 784-6200
- Northwest Tucson: (520) 382-8200
- Oro Valley: (520) 544-9700