SEEKING DEDICATED, OUTCOME-DRIVEN TOTAL JOINT ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
- Since 1994, the board-certified physicians of Tucson Orthopaedic Institute have been setting the standard for orthopaedic care in southern Arizona.
- Our reputation for consistently delivering world-class care and obtaining successful patient outcomes have made us the first choice for orthopaedic care in the southwest.
- TOI is the largest and most successful private orthopaedic practice in southern Arizona, with 32 physicians and 20 PA’s and NP’s.
- We have an outstanding Research department that affords physicians opportunities to participate in new, ground-breaking research studies.
- We have seven convenient clinical locations and four physical therapy locations to better serve our patients.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Our beautiful, Sonoran Desert landscape offers breath-taking views at every turn. Tucson is surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges and brilliant, lush landscapes.
- Year-round warm temperatures allow for an active outdoor lifestyle. Mountain hiking trails and bicycle-friendly urban and rural roads are a few activities Tucson has to offer its residents.
- The University of Arizona is a world-famous, tier-one institution with national champion teams across multiple sports.
- Tucson has multiple world class golf courses.
- Tucson has a variety of restaurants and entertainment venues, including semi-professional sports teams, opera, symphony, live theater, ballet and a jazz society.
- Our high schools are highly rated at both the national and state levels.
For more information, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org | (520) 784-6102