OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST/HAND THERAPIST
SEEKING DEDICATED, OUTCOME-DRIVEN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST/HAND THERAPIST
Tucson Orthopedic Institute is searching for a full time Occupational Therapist/Hand Therapist for our outpatient orthopedic clinic. At least 2 years’ experience in upper extremity and splinting required. We’re looking for a compassionate, forward-thinking Occupational Therapist / Hand Therapist who excel at assessing patients’ strengths and weaknesses and devising creative but effective treatment plans in accordance with the orders of the patient’s physician. Our clinicians combine evidence based physical therapy practices philosophies”, on site patient information and imagining studies ensure the highest quality of care and superior outcomes for our patients. We are searching for Occupational Therapist/ OT that want to be part of a collaborative team who strive to achieve career goals and push for personal growth. Join a rehab company who is improving the health and well-being of our patients by advocating injury prevention, exercise, nutrition and complete wellness.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
- Since 1994, the board-certified physicians of Tucson Orthopaedic Institute have been setting the standard for orthopaedic care in southern Arizona.
- Our reputation for consistently delivering world-class care and obtaining successful patient outcomes have made us the first choice for orthopaedic care in the southwest.
- TOI is the largest and most successful private orthopaedic practice in southern Arizona.
- We have an outstanding Research department that affords physicians opportunities to participate in new, ground-breaking research studies.
- We have seven convenient clinical locations and four physical therapy locations to better serve our patients.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Our beautiful, Sonoran Desert landscape offers breath-taking views at every turn. Tucson is surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges and brilliant, lush landscapes.
- Year-round warm temperatures allow for an active outdoor lifestyle. Mountain hiking trails and bicycle-friendly urban and rural roads are a few activities Tucson has to offer its residents.
- The University of Arizona is a world-famous, tier-one institution with national champion teams across multiple sports.
- Tucson has multiple world class golf courses.
- Tucson has a variety of restaurants and entertainment venues, including semi-professional sports teams, opera, symphony, live theater, ballet and a jazz society.
- Our high schools are highly rated at both the national and state levels.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
- Company Funded Continuing Education for all full time clinicians.
- An exceptional base salary that is enhanced by a performance based bonus program, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, PTO, short and long term disability and more.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- The Occupational Therapist / Hand Therapist will provide direct patient care.
- Must have at least two (2) years’ experience in upper extremity splinting. Experience in outpatient orthopedics preferred but not required.
- The Occupational Therapist / OT will develop and administer detailed treatment programs with specific goals defined by the patient’s capacity and tolerance and in accordance with the physician orders.
- Educate patients about the bio-mechanics of their body’s natural movement to prevent additional injury and to promote wellness.
- Communicate with physicians, team members and your patients to ensure a consistent level of care
- Perform daily documentation.
- Current state license or actively in the application process.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must have graduated from an accredited occupational therapy program.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* We ask the recruiters do not reply or contact the clinic directly.