Bradley P. Norris, D.O.
A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, MO
American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
As a fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Norris provides a comprehensive treatment plan, which emphasizes conservative treatment measures prior to performing surgery. He specializes in the treatment of injuries and arthritis of the shoulder, hip and knee. With training in Sports Medicine, Dr. Norris offers minimally invasive treatments, including arthroscopic rotator cuff and labral repair of the shoulder, superior capsular reconstruction (SCR) of the shoulder and ACL/MCL reconstruction of the knee. He also performs joint replacement of the shoulder and robotic Mako joint replacement of the hip and knee.
Adult and Pediatric Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery. MAKO® Robotic Total Hip Replacement; MAKO® Robotic Partial and Total Knee Replacement.
Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery - Cleveland Clinic/South Pointe Hospital, Cleveland, OH
Fellowship – Orthopaedic Sports Medicine - Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
Kimberly J. Gilbertson, PA-C
- MS PA: Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ
- MS: Health Sciences in Physiological Sciences, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- BS: Physiology/Chemistry, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), Diplomate
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Arizona State Association of Physician Assistants