Tucson Orthopaedic Institute Providers now offer Telehealth visits. This service does require an appointment. Please contact us for more details if you are interested in a telehealth visit.
Already scheduled for a telehealth visit? Follow these easy instructions to ensure the best visit possible:
- You may use your webcam/microphone enabled smartphone, tablet, or computer for this telehealth visit.
- You need to have strong internet connection and you can use Safari (Mac/iphone), Google Chrome, or Firefox to connect. (Other connections like Explorer and Edge are not compatible).
- We use a secure, HIPAA compliant website called Doxy.me for these visits. By following the link and entering the virtual waiting room, the patient is providing their consent to proceed with the Telehealth visit on the HIPAA compliant website.
- Please “arrive” 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment by following the link for your provider.
- If your provider will be late for your visit, you will be notified either through the website or by phone call.
- To help your appointment run as smoothly as possible, please have a written list of your medications and health conditions and questions ready for your health provider to review with you.
- It is best to be somewhere quiet and private so that you and your provider can share information freely.
While Telehealth appointments help us to provide care to our patients, not all services that may be necessary can be provided via a telehealth appointment. For example: x-rays, injections, cast changes, etc are not services that can be provided during a telehealth appointment. If you require one of these services, please contact our office to reschedule for an in-office visit as soon as possible.