Our goal to return employees back to their busy lives as quickly and safely as possible
Tucson Orthopaedic Institute physicians and therapists are ready to handle your work-related illnesses and injuries covered under Arizona workers’ compensation. With six clinical locations and 33 orthopaedic physicians, Tucson Orthopaedic Institute is the local expert for workers’ comp bone, joint, or muscle disorders, restoring functionality and relieving pain for southern Arizona employees from all industries.
We understand the special challenges presented by industrial injuries and illnesses. We work with Arizona employers to minimize lost time, protect employees from injury, and safely rehabilitate and return employees to work.
Our enhanced work injury services include:
- Dedicated Arizona workers’ comp specialist and direct line
- Priority appointment scheduling
- 24-hour office visit and work status reports
- Minimum monthly follow-up on active claims
- Evidence-based return-to-work and discharge practices
- Impairment ratings based upon AMA Guides 6th Edition
- Independent Medical Exams (IMEs)